EPFame Awards 2.0 Event Industry Day 2020 – EPF Colosseum 3.0
- •• In an unprecedented year where it is important everyone continues to social distance, Event Planners Federation will be taking the Award Show from the stage to your Screen with Recognising The Best in 50+ Categories shortlisted out of 2700+ applications Who Have Been Pushing The Boundaries of Excellence. The Acclaimed Award Show will be paying a Tribute to The Global Events Fraternity by celebrating Event Industry Day on 27th September (World Tourism Day) after EPF helped popularise the Event Managers Day Concept as a Global Phenomenon which was Celebrated with much pompous in 50+ countries worldwide . EPF Colosseum 3.0 is the bedrock philosophy of EPFAME Awards which in its third outing brings together Veterans of The Event World from 10+ different countries as Speakers in line of EPF 2020 Agenda “Focal on Global”.
- •• Transporting EPFAME Award Show straight into living rooms across the World, Event Planners Federation has enlisted the support of Tourism & Culture Minister of India – Shri Prahlad Singh Patel & some of the Event Industry World’s Leading Professionals Such as “George Diamontopolous(Owner of Diamond Events, GREECE), Monica Balli(Owner & CEO at Monica Balli Events & TuscanBites Catering Services, ITALY), Sarah Young(Owner of Sarah Young-Luxury Events and Wedding Planning, Malta), Andrea Hamanova(Owner of Exclusive Weddings In Prague), Mikala Forcellini (Journalistic Reports on Florists & Formations for Florists), Elisabeth Vasquez (Owner at Zoo Music Management, Spain), Veronique Dussault
(Freelance Conceptor & Ex-Cirque Du Soliel , CANADA ), Jyoti Singh(Director/Founder V Indus Pte Ltd, SINGAPORE) , Clement Yong(Owner – Dazzling Lights, THAILAND) & Himanshu Shah
( Chief Mentor of SOI Live & Eventaa , Gujarat) & Shaju Ignatius
(Entrepreneurship at Ignite Enterprise,Mumbai ) from The Indian Sub-Continent.
- ••HIGHLIGHTS :
# FREE Registration
# Live Chat Feature for Networking
# Selfie Arena for Live Show Photo Bombing
# Game Zone for Live Entertainment
# Lucky Draw Prizes, 3D Experience & Much More…
- ••Chairman of EPF – Sir Prashob Saini puts in, “It’s always a thrill to splash some limelight on outstanding members of our community, but this year it feels especially gratifying to honor eventers who have skillfully led their brands’ messaging to new heights both before and during the thicket of uncertainty, fear and dissent that has characterized 2020. As you read the profiles of our EPFAME Award finalists, you’ll notice recurring themes like diversity, relatability and flexibility. There’s an earnestness there, and a restlessness. It becomes clear that in eventing, there are many who do good work but only some who rise to the genius level”. He adds that , There are Also Few who from the Community who are Going to be Recognised in Special Categories for Their Work which was Par Excellence , such as Gittika Ganju Dhar(Founder-Ministry of Talk-Made In India) has been Nominated for The Most Coveted Global Artist of the Decade , Ali Quli Mirza( Bollywood Actor-Singer) has been Nominated for The Highly Prestigious EPFAME Koh-E-Noor , Sushma Gaikwad (Co-Founder WizcraftMime & ICE-Global) has been Nominated for The Coveted “Global Event Educator of The Decade” & Rini Chandra(Celebrity Playback Singer, Saregampa Fame) has been Nominated for the Prestigious EPFAME PEARL.
The Names of the 50+ Brand Leaders that have been shortlisted as Finalists are *Primax360 International* (Asia-UK), *LEO Digital Media* (Mumbai), *Entertainment Sportz* (Gujarat) in 2 Categories , *ES Celebrations OPC Pvt Ltd* (Gujarat) in 2 Categories, *Tamannaz*(Mumbai) in 2 Categories, Raj Khatri Films (Mumbai), *Setwala* (Mumbai), *Innovate 369* (Gujarat), *Eventaa* (Gujarat), *IIRA International School*(Gujarat), *Nirala Entertainment* (Delhi), *Arch Events*(Jaipur), *GoFesto International* (India-USA), *Purple Star Entertainment* (Mumbai), *Pearlescent Events* (Bangalore), *60 Seconds Asia* (Mumbai), *Eventoss Entertainment*( Uttar Pradesh), *Entertainment 365*(Maharashtra), *Leaf Entertainment* (Gujarat) in 3 Categories , *Brite Entertainment* (Gujarat), *The Urban Events*(Jaipur), *Ashu Events* (Gujarat), *Stellar Concept* (Gujarat), *Search Minds* (Gujarat), *Celebration Event Management* (Mumbai), *Motion Monks Entertainment* (Gujarat) , *Navkar Events*(Gujarat), *K9 Fabric Solutions*(Gujarat) in 2 Categories , *Nine Cube Events*(Mumbai), *Wow Dance & Events*(Gujarat),,
*Colors Events*(Uttar Pradesh), *MAA Associates*(Gujarat),
*Nakshatra Events* (Maharashtra), *JEEL Elite Event Management* (Gujarat), *Crystal World*(Mumbai), *Bholenath Crackers*(Gujarat), *Camp Unity*(Gujarat), *Drishyam Entertainment* (Gujarat), *Arena Events*(Mumbai), *Once More Events*(Mumbai), *35mm Candids*(Mumbai), *Premier Studios*(Hyderabad), *Wedding TV*(Hyderabad), *Montaged Movies*(Mumbai), *Outbox Media* (Delhi), *Connext*(Delhi). ,
*DJ Joy*(Gujarat) in 2 Categories, *Shefali Saxena* (Mumbai) , *Dharna Mehrotra* (Delhi), *Kristine Zedek*(Mumbai), *Arundhati Chakraborty*(Mumbai) & *Deep Sangoi* (Mumbai).
- ••Head of Secretariat at EPF and Convenor of EPFAME organising committee, “Ruchita Patel Saini” elaborates on The Mission Statement of EPFAME Awards(EID Global- EPF Colosseum) which is that , EPFAME Awards In the Events World celebrates creativity, innovation and effectiveness in the industry. It’s a true symbol of high achievement & excellence.
- ••She Further Adds onto the History of EPF from the time, EPF was Founded in 2014, For creative Event Professionals who seeked deeper connections with like-minded individuals, EPF provided innovative and relevant education, networking opportunities and business exchanges and acted as a prominent voice for the promotion and growth of the industry.
- ••She elaborates that EPF facilitates the exchange of information, promotes the adoption of industry best practices, develops programs to promote event planner professionalism & educates the public on the profound economic impact of the events industry.
- ••EPF Members when Interviewed state that, EPF is a Community of Creative Event Professionals whose skills, Expertise and Experience power some of the most recognised and respected live events.
- ••They Add that EPF is a community centred around celebrating all aspects of live Event production & management so members can deliver the very best work to their clients and organisations.
- ••The EC Members of EPF Whose Brainchild EPFAME Awards(EID Global – EPF Colosseum) 2020 is , Stated that The 2020 Edition is a Proud Initiative to raise funds for Event Profs affected by COVID by celebrating Event Industry Day 2020 co-located with EPF Colosseum 3.0 & Celebrating 7 Glorious Years of EPF Fraternity on September 27th 2020.
- ••Event Industry Professionals When Asked Stated That, EPFAME Awards(EID Global – EPF Colosseum) is a Global phenomenon that celebrated the Momentous Event Managers Day Concept in 2019 as a Tribute to The Events & Experiential Fraternity & In The 2020 edition , The I.P is celebrating Event Industry Day in order to enrich the fraternity as it brings together the Event Professionals on One Platform to generate ideas, tackle the challenges faced by the industry, acknowledge The Achievers & grow together.
- ••In Order To Raise The Bar & Create Value for All , The Makers have Associated with leading Brands such as the Patron Brand of EPFAME Awards 2019, The UK-Asia Based Globally renowned & Multiple Award Winning Agency “Primax360 International Group” to Indian Sub-Continent Based Established Brands Such as Eventaa, Innovate 369, Montaged Movies, LEO Digital Media & Setwala.com.
- •• The Show Shall be hosted by a Triad of popular Speakers from India namely Shefali , Dhaarna & Kristine.
- ••Mission :
- India as The Sunshine Diaspora
- Events Industry as The Sunrise Industry.
- ••Registration Link :
- ••On : 27th September 2020
- ••Time : The Ceremony will commence at 5pm IST and will end at 7pm IST tentatively